£1000 free pay per click advertising

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by top-click, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. top-click

top-click Contributor

499 21
    Hi All, thought that might attract some attention!

Either way, it's been a while since I've had the time to write anything constructive, or bring value to the forum, but hopefully this will!

We've had an extraordinarily busy 2006/early 2007 with business wins including some major brands - Orange being the biggest! With this success has come growth, and with the growth more exciting things to do - one of them is exhibiting at the Business South Exhibition -

http://www.business2businessshows.com/south/business-south-2007

It's a B2B show with a good visitor profile.

The marketing/PR firm we use has suggested we run a competition at the fair giving away £1000 of free ppc advertising - one £500, and four runners up prizes of £100 - and I thought it would be a good idea to extend the offer to members of the forum.

We will be holding a prize draw, having collected business cards in a jar - if you want yours to be included please feel free to send them to me and I'll put them in on your behalf.

As well as the free advertising, there should be some free press for the winner, so, it could be well worth while!

The address is

PRIZE DRAW
    Suites 1&2 Lakeside House
    Quarry lane
    Chichester
    West Sussex
    PO19 8NY

Good luck!

Rob

Posted: Feb 8, 2007 By: top-click Member since: May 17, 2005
  2. top-click

top-click Contributor

499 21
    Sorry, did you spot the intentional mistake?

5 runner prizes of £100 not 4!

ooops

Posted: Feb 12, 2007 By: top-click Member since: May 17, 2005
  3. directmarketingadvice

directmarketingadvice Contributor

10,942 3,530
    I've got a question: what is this £1,000?

Is it £1,000 in clicks?

If so, can I use these clicks myself i.e. without paying for your services or having to have my ads designed by you?

Or is this £1,000 credit against using your services?

Steve

Posted: Feb 12, 2007 By: directmarketingadvice Member since: Aug 2, 2005
  4. top-click

top-click Contributor

499 21
    Hi Steve, good question,

We will develop, set up and then optimise an account for the winner, and run these until they reach the agreed [£1,000 or £100] limit.

The clicks will be passed on at cost, and will benefit from free management and optimisation - from there, should a 'winner' wish to continue, we would add our management fee to subsequent activity.

Best regards
    Rob

And good luck to all of those who have sent in your business cards!

Posted: Feb 12, 2007 By: top-click Member since: May 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.