“Cash strapped homeowners turn to Replacement Kitchen Doors for an affordable kitchen

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by BobbyBoy, Dec 31, 2010.

1. BobbyBoy

BobbyBoy UKBF Newcomer Free Member

574 115
    [​IMG]
    “Online Video Guides show you just how quick and easy it is to get a new look kitchen!”

AN innovative kitchen door company has come up with a host of ways to help people save money, help the environment and get the kitchen of their dreams.

The Kitchen Door Workshop Limited, based in East Sussex, offers replacement kitchen and bedroom doors – any size, style, or colour – from only £7.44.

Owner Robert Clark said: “We have found that in the current economic climate people are searching for more affordable ways to improve their kitchen – rather than spending £5,000 to £10,000 on a new one, they can refurbish with us with new doors for between £300 and £400.
    “Replacement kitchen doors are the quick and easy way to give your kitchen fresh new look, without the hassle and expense of having to throw your old kitchen away.

“Transform your tired old kitchen with new kitchen cupboard doors and drawer fronts, made to measure to fit your existing units whatever their make or age.
    [​IMG]

“Choose from hundreds of different styles and colours of kitchen doors, then add matching accessories and handles to create a ‘new look’ kitchen as individual as you are.”

The benefits are far-reaching and include helping the environment by not throwing out entire kitchens.

The company, formed in 1996, is based in East Maresfield supply nationwide and further afield too.

Its innovative website is also a major player in the success of the company. Customers can visit www.kitchendoorworkshop.co.uk and get interactive as they choose the kitchen of their dreams.

Online customers can:
    · See online tutorials clips on measuring and fitting.
    · Download detailed ‘how to’ guides to keep and use later.
    · Get an online quote quickly and easily.
    · Get FREE samples and download a brochure.
    · Get handy care and maintenance tips.
    · View a vast array of styles and colours.
    · Check out customer reviews

Mr Clark said: “The videos are a great addition to our site - we can SHOW people how quick and easy it is to improve their kitchens.”
    The new website with 700 doors to choose from makes the whole online experience quick and easy with a wealth of online guides, plus their customers have the opportunity to email or speak to their team of experts.
    To find out more, visit www.kitchendoorworkshop.co.uk, or e-mail sales at [email protected]. You can also contact the dedicated customer helpline on 0845 643 1928.

Notes To Editors:

About Us:
    Kitchen Door Workshop Limited:
    Kitchen Door Workshop has been supplying replacement kitchen doors since 1996.

We are vetted an approved by East Sussex County Council, Trading Standards Department as part of their 'Buy With Confidence' scheme.

We have a showroom in Maresfield, East Sussex where you can see our complete range of doors.

Kitchen Door Workshop Limited
    Millers Yard
    Straight Half Mile
    Maresfield
    East Sussex
    TN22 3AY

VAT number 661 8090 31
    Company registration number: 3084428

Email: [email protected]
    Tel: 01825 765041
    Fax: 01825 765129.

Posted: Dec 31, 2010 By: BobbyBoy Member since: Nov 2, 2010
  2. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,212 1,545
    Whenever people who do any showing of look what we can do in a kitchen, they always show kitchens that are twice the size of two living rooms, they never show kitchen that are not much bigger than a bathroom!

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: Consistency Member since: May 21, 2010
  3. Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson Guest

0 0
    Yes, but have you ever seen any ladies razor adverts with a fat hairy woman who needs to shave her face as well as her legs ? No, because that's what marketing is all about :rolleyes:

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: Homer J Simpson Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  4. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,212 1,545
    If marketing was that good, they would be able to show that they could work magic even on the smallest of kitchens to take them from their pokey little holes to being something that maximises space.

It is like dog clipping, it is easy to show a nice dog that hardly needs any grooming, and say look what we can do. It is good to show that they can have an impact on most dogs.

When kitchens are shown like this for a lot of people they just think, even if they could afford it, it is out of their reach.

5. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,742 6,639
    What a nit picking lot.They ain't gonna show you a kitchen the size of a loo are they.?

Anyhow I replaced all me doors and worktops for under £500 looks like new.

So the OP's idea works great IMHO

Earl

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007
  6. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,212 1,545
    Nitpicking, me.........never.

Even in B&Q when we go in there are never even any ideas as to how to maximise space in a little kitchen. There are probably more small kitchens that struggle to find a place for things but these are not catered for.

I have to say the first picture above looks really cosy but I still think that the smaller kitchens deserve a look in as well or is there a gap in the market!

7. BobbyBoy

BobbyBoy UKBF Newcomer Free Member

574 115
    Hi guys

Replacement kitchen doors is not really about making the best of the space in your kitchen, its all about improving the kitchen that you have with new doors and drawers.

The service works best if you are already happy with the layout of your kitchen.

Regards

Bobby

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: BobbyBoy Member since: Nov 2, 2010
  8. Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson Guest

0 0
    I picked up a leaflet today from Wickes and they have space saver draws or whatever they were called. Neat little things for corners.

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: Homer J Simpson Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  9. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,212 1,545
    That is why I said Kitchen adverts in general, it was not targeted just to yours and I think that is a good idea as it makes the most of what people already have and just want a new look.

we see a lot of these kitchen adverts on TV where they will show you a lot of different style kitchens but never that suit the average home. Even fashion designers now that for years have catered for the "perfect 10" are having to realise that X amount of women are of larger sizes and they like to wear nice clothes too!

Sirearl, really I am not being picky and I do understand the point about marketing but I think there are strong gaps and potential customers are left in the cold.

10. Esk247

Esk247 UKBF Legend Free Member

7,755 1,512
    The idea is to give the illusion of grandeur and wonder...

BEHOLD! This kitchen has enough room to swing two cats .. and it has wonderful cupboard doors too!

It's like they never show car adverts where the car is stuck in snow or upside down in a ditch...

'Ferrari..for when you're too much of a c*ck to buy something sensible' << that's not going to work as a slogan or an image on the bilboards.

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: Esk247 Member since: Oct 6, 2008
  11. sirearl

29,742 6,639
    Bit hard as I doubt there is such a thing as an average home.?

Earl

12. Consistency

Consistency Banned

8,212 1,545
    Well maybe not an average home but there are many homes that are small. Flats in kitchens are small.

There is a new wave of people who are not buying into glossy advertising where they show a flash car in a flash street, there are a more realistic people which is why "from this" to this advertising is a good way of advertising and we can woek magic, even in your pokey kitchen and not just mansions.

The best make up artists are the ones who can make Anne Widdecombe look far better than she would ordinarily.

13. saxondale

saxondale Banned

3,741 612

hardly the OP`s idea though is it?

I can smell a marketing firm pushing press release as the next big thing and a disgruntled kitchen door guy moaning on here next year how poor the response was.

note to OP - 1st time I read it I thought you we`re the northern kitchen company that usually pops up on watchdog every year, just the style it`s written in.

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: saxondale Member since: Jul 23, 2008
  14. sirearl

29,742 6,639
    Possibly but I bought my kit from B&Q ,and it only took the wife 3 days to fit as she had to keep stopping to cook me dinner.:|

Earl

15. DesignerNick

DesignerNick UKBF Big Shot Free Member

3,454 615
    I will ask my moben designer! :)

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: DesignerNick Member since: Apr 22, 2009
  16. loubycee

loubycee UKBF Ace Free Member

2,804 406
    Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: loubycee Member since: Dec 27, 2007
  17. sherco

sherco UKBF Newcomer Free Member

41 7
    Hi Bobbyboy, I do Natural stone floor restoration and tile & grout cleaning service and im based in Heathfield, not far from you. Having your customers get there tiles & grout cleaned once the have had their new door fitted will also make their Kitchen look great. I could drop you off some leaflets, let me know. Regards Andrew www.poshstonefloors.co.uk

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: sherco Member since: May 7, 2009
  18. loubycee

loubycee UKBF Ace Free Member

2,804 406
    NOOO! Don't go there, I'd smell them anywhere and they wouldn't hang around for long I can tell you. I think I'll give Bobby my trust, if only you were offering complete kitchen refurbs, my half a kitchen needs it but I would buy doors and tops if it was laid out the way I wanted.

Not a new idea but one that I guess lots of people will be going for this year ....

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 By: loubycee Member since: Dec 27, 2007