What is Full Membership?Full Membership is an annual subscription that gives you unlimited access to UK Business Forums. With Full Membership, you can:
• Include website links in your signature to add credibility to your posts and give users a quick and easy way to access your business.
• Post fortnightly adverts in our Marketplace forum.
• Ask for feedback and reviews of your websites to help identify bugs and test functionality across screens and browsers.
• Access our private Full Membership forum to post queries that won’t be surfaced on Google.
• Blog on whatever subject you like, whether it’s an area of expertise in business or an update on your latest DIY project.
For a full list of everything you’ll be able to access, visit our Membership page.
How do I become a Full Member?If you don’t already have an account on UKBF, you’ll need to register first. This should only take a couple of minutes - just head to our registration page via the Log in/Sign up tab at the top of the page.
Once you’re signed up, hit Subscribe on our Membership page. You’ll be taken through to PayPal, our trusted payment processor, where you’ll be able to make the £30 (+VAT) payment. Your subscription will automatically renew each year, so you’ll only have to complete this process once. If you’d prefer to just purchase a year of Full Membership, see Can I buy Full Membership for a single year?
Is your payment gateway secure?Yes - all of our Full Membership payments go through PayPal. That means that we (SIFT, the company behind UK Business Forums) won’t receive or handle any sensitive financial information. When you pay with PayPal, you’ll also automatically receive PayPal Purchase Protection. If we’ve sold you an item that isn’t as described, PayPal can help you to get a refund.
How long does it take to process my Full Membership?Your account will be automatically upgraded as soon as your payment is processed. This usually only takes a couple of minutes.
One important thing to note: if you’ve made fewer than 30 posts, our spam filter may still prevent you from posting any links. Don’t worry, there’s an easy way around this - just send an email to [email protected] An administrator will be able to increase your post count so you can get started right away.
Can I buy Full Membership for a single year?Yes! If you’d prefer to just buy a year’s membership (rather than starting a rolling subscription), you can cancel your subscription at any point in your first year. This will stop any future payments from being taken, and automatically reset your account back to a free account when the year is up.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account, and go to Profile and Settings in the top right hand corner.
2. Select My money on the left side of the page.
3. In the My pre-approved payments section, click Update.
4. Select the seller whose agreement you want to cancel (for your membership, it will be Sift Limited) and click Cancel.
5. Click Cancel Profile to confirm.
Can I get a refund on my Full Membership?Yes. If you sign up and then change your mind, just send a private message to our administrators at [email protected] You’ll need to include the email address registered to PayPal, the approximate date of purchase and the reason you’d like a refund.
Unfortunately, we can’t issue refunds once you’ve used one or more of our Full Membership benefits (for example, you’ve posted an advert or received website reviews). We're also unable to issue refunds if 180 days or more have passed since payment.
What our other members say about Full Membership:"If you pay the £30 (+VAT) for membership then you will get a ton of useful feedback that will help your site bring in more customers. It’s certainly worth the investment" – WebShop Mechanic
"A critique of your website is well worth the cost of Full Membership on its own" – Ian J
"Full Membership gets me signature links. These have earned me far more than the membership fee. The ROI is excellent" – fisicx
"For all the expert knowledge and years of experience you will get from the Full Members for a website review, it is probably worth the membership fee alone. You would pay far more to a consultant for an independent review" – Total Web Solutions