Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Starting a business in Shropshire

Discussion in 'West Midlands' started by Midland Care Solutions, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Midland Care Solutions

Midland Care Solutions UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello,

I was born and have lived for many years in Shropshire , and want to commit long term to the area now and start a business that will grow/employ others.

I am now in the process of setting up Midland Care Solutions a directory/review business for care homes, care home providers in the Midlands.
    The business will use the same business model as a natural therapy website which was started a couple of months ago.

I aim to give a percentage of all Midland Care Solutions and Natural Therapy Midlands revenue to the right investor/s in return for office, sales and advertising costs.

I have nearly 20 years of online business experience and would like hear from and work with the right investor in the West Midlands on this project.

Dan

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 By: Midland Care Solutions Member since: Mar 26, 2015
  2. quikshop

quikshop UKBF Big Shot Free Member

Hi Dan,

I've invested in, bought and sold several business over the years. Ideally investors want to see some proof that your concept has a chance of working. What does your business plan say about your market, competitors, your USP?

Even better if you can show that you have the drive to get it moving forward and generate those initial sales - an ongoing concern is infinitely more attractive than an idea.

Dave

Posted: Jun 15, 2016 By: quikshop Member since: Oct 11, 2006