Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Prospect Databases Recommendations

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by Kate Robertson-Hart, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Kate Robertson-Hart

Kate Robertson-Hart UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I'm looking to expand my ecommerce contact database for my B2B digital marketing company. I have used an ALF insight database in the past however I was unable to download contacts and had to employ a temp to copy and pasta the names from it. Please can anyone recommend an alternative service?

Thanks for your help

Posted: Jan 6, 2017 By: Kate Robertson-Hart Member since: Jan 6, 2017
  2. webgeek

webgeek UKBF Big Shot Full Member - Verified Business

If you want to buy bulk, check out Avention. They've got some quality data at reasonable prices.

If you're more a DIY type of person, then consider mining using salestools.io or skrapp.io. Combine their software with a paid LinkedIn account and you'd have 500+ contacts brought in each day to market to.

With the latter, you'll want to cleanse the data, by validating and verifying the list first, using a service like verify-email.org. Just paste in a big list and it'll simulate the sending of an email so that you can determine which emails are bad and good before you send your real campaigns. Using this service to verify all new emails going into our CRM has meant our first email deliverability has gone from in the low 80% range to the mid-90%'s.

You will need an email service provider, probably, to gain max inboxing rates, and for that you'll need something like SendGrid or the like. There's many to choose from out there - just depends on your wants/needs/budget.

Posted: Jan 10, 2017 By: webgeek Member since: May 19, 2009
  3. quartzdata

quartzdata UKBF Contributor Full Member - Verified Business

Hi Kate,

I have compiled a list of over 650 companies running Magento/Shopify or Woocommerce if this might be of interest.

Thanks

Ian

Posted: Jan 12, 2017 By: quartzdata Member since: Apr 17, 2012