Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

NEW Business Mastermind group Anyone?

Discussion in 'Northern Ireland' started by SmilePrint, May 5, 2015.

1. SmilePrint

SmilePrint UKBF Regular Free Member

Hi All,

I'm investigating the interest in a Business Mastermind group.(in Belfast likely, but I'd rather Ballymena :) )

Now I know most members of this forums are [most] likely to be tech savvy, but this is a face to face (paid for) meetup.

Here's how I see it....
    Entrepreneur, SOHO, small business owner? You're doing everything in your business for yourself AND by yourself and you're overwhelmed. Outside of the corporate world you lack accountability to anyone (other than perhaps your spouse) and that is not good for your long term success or short term performance.

Enter the Mastermind Group.

The group is established for forward thinking entrepreneurs who wish to seek help for their own challenges and to give advice and support to the needs of other members. As the group grows we invest in each other, by seeking direction on our challenges, and advising others on solutions to theirs.

Everyone benefits from the collective experience of other group members. You will set & share 30-day business goals with the group; keeping you focused and moving forward. You will be held accountable by the group for the outcome of those goals.

Our structured format is designed for us to help one another out, so we are seeking members who are willing to participate, share their goals and challenges, seek wisdom from a collection of other local business people who have a wealth of experience and expertise between them.

No, its not BNI, or any other sort of Networking or selling group.... this is a limited group coaching/ business improvement environment where we all give/ receive help and advice.

Any takers?

Posted: May 5, 2015 By: SmilePrint Member since: Jan 20, 2009
  2. Andrew.Dobbin

Andrew.Dobbin UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi Brendan - We currently have groups in Belfast, Lisburn and Omagh. If anyone is interested please contact +44 28 9073 6073

Posted: May 11, 2015 By: Andrew.Dobbin Member since: May 11, 2015
  3. Dynumo

Dynumo UKBF Regular Free Member

Someone was asking about this in a NI linkedin group a while back. Think there are a few such groups going already.

Posted: May 17, 2015 By: Dynumo Member since: Jan 18, 2009