Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

New Business Ideas

Discussion in 'Northern Ireland' started by Trigger N.I, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Trigger N.I

Trigger N.I UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

I've want to work for myself and I'm inching to get started,I've been thinking of a few simple start ups including cleaning and vending.

There are vending franchise companies like vending revolution and tubz.
    Anyone any experience of these companies.

Cheers

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 By: Trigger N.I Member since: Mar 24, 2011
  2. Vending Siting Services

Vending Siting Services UKBF Big Shot Full Member

Hello there

As you have mentioned my company in this thread, I'll give you a little bit of advice which is purely for information and will not be biased towards my company or any other.

Many people, like yourself, are looking to invest into a business opportunity/franchise and we receive emails/calls daily.

As Franchising is not permitted to be discussed in our public forums about any one specific company, we have private forums where fully paid up member are able to discuss such topics in private.

I would suggest you speak to both companies and any others you find within our sector. Each company will have a different approach and you should go with the one you feel comfortable with and also you must carry out due dilligence, ie check out company directors, companies house for history and proof of profitablity. Any established franchise will have this information for you to access.

Look at what they are offering.
    Loot at net profitability on the business model.
    Look at the quality of their packaging for the products they are selling.
    Speak to a number of the operators/Franchisees.
    Visit all companies and see for yourself their set up.
    Ask yourself, do you need a franchise? Can you do this on your own?
    What are the pros and cons of independent vs Franchise route.

You have also mentioned looking at the cleaning industry. Use my above examples and apply them to any company that you are looking into.

Hope the above helps.

Kind regards.

Barbara

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 By: Vending Siting Services Member since: Jan 26, 2007
  3. Trigger N.I

Trigger N.I UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello Barbara,

Thanks for the advice .

I've researched a lot of posts throughout the forum about vending and you're never to far away to give some open and honest advice.

You obliviously keep a close eye on things ;)

I posted here to get some advice from the 'guys on the ground' before approaching the companies however vending revolution was one that interested me,

Do you have many operators in N.I ?

Kind Regards
    Roy

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 By: Trigger N.I Member since: Mar 24, 2011
  4. Vending Siting Services

Vending Siting Services UKBF Big Shot Full Member

Hello Roy

I do try and give help and advice to those wanting to enter into vending, I also give a lot of my time to those who have nothing to do with my franchise who just need help and advice about their vending businesses.

Yes we do have Franchisees in NI and they have been established for some time now. Quite of alot of the areas are fully utilised, especially around Belfast, to the East and South.

NI's gross revenues are not as buoyant as our UK Franchisees and do fall below our national averages, saying that though, they seem pretty happy with their businesses.

Kind regards.

Barbara

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 By: Vending Siting Services Member since: Jan 26, 2007
  5. smudge2410

smudge2410 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Im the same, Ive been looking at tubz and snack a can. I cant make my mind up at the moment. Both got plus and minus for them.

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: smudge2410 Member since: May 7, 2011
  6. JacobCP

JacobCP UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hallo I am new to the forum. I have just came to Northern Ireland to set up a worldwide business. I have been doing this business for 1,5 year already in 2 countries in Europe. I make and help people to make money on the shopping turnover all over the world.
    Right now I am building the team in UK I will train. It is going to be third country I do this. This is a business which uses network marketing elements.
    If you think you are able to work really hard for next 12 months to get passive incom, call me and we will set up a meeting where we decide if you are the right person for this business.
    My telephone number: 0044 7761234086 (UK)

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 By: JacobCP Member since: Jul 12, 2014