Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Linnworks - your experience

Discussion in 'Magento Support' started by Freshwebservices, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Freshwebservices

Freshwebservices UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hi,
    I have a client who is running Mage CE 1.9.3+ & is looking to move from Volo multi channel software to Linnworks. However, reading recent reviews there are a lot of displeased Linnworks users out there since mid 2016 - mostly referring to the release of their .NET implementation & slow/poor support.

Do any Linnworks users have similar or better experiences?

I know there are other multi channel options like M2E Pro but their key requirement is to do with stock management - Magento doesn't have the functionality to properly handle stock ingestion, resupply & returns. For example, if selling from Mage backend, client needs to see how many in stock, what stock is in what channels, how much is on replenishment & when its due in, etc, etc. For returns, they need to be able to put stock back into channels, to scrap, etc.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Cheers,
    Eddie

Posted: Jan 3, 2017 By: Freshwebservices Member since: Jul 30, 2007
  2. Klaas Schippers

Klaas Schippers UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello Eddie,

My name is Klaas Schippers and I work for Linn Systems, the company behind the Linnworks software your customer is looking to move towards. When subscribing to Linnworks you will have the access to Linnworks Desktop, and our new and improved Linnworks.net application which runs on your web browser. We always try to listen as good as possible to the needs of our users, one of them was more access to support. We have expanded our support team exponentially over the last few months enabling us to cover more hours, every paying Linnworks user has 24 hours per day, 7 days per week access to phone, livechat and ticket support!

Linnworks supports both Magento and Magento2. Documentation about this is publicly available so you can already have a look before subscribing to our software, and can be found via our website linnworks.com

You can always register for a Linnworks trial, which allows you to try the software for two weeks, during this time you will have access to full support at no cost. If you have any more questions about our software or service please send me a pm and I would be happy to get in touch with you!

Best regards,
    Klaas Schippers

Posted: Jan 4, 2017 By: Klaas Schippers Member since: Dec 12, 2016