1. Welcome to UKBF! Check out our FAQ guide.

Limestone Associates took me to court.

Discussion in 'Legal' started by The JGG, Nov 1, 2012.

1. The JGG

The JGG UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Just to inform the ukbf, that Limestone Associates (DSM, Quality Foods Online, Limestone Brochures et al), took my company to court for non payment of a invoice. Basically I refused to pay a 3rd years invoice on a contract which had a minimum 2 year run. The contract was still in force, when this company wanted me to pay them a further £400+ for the 3rd years contract.

I refused point blank, did not send them a cancellation notice as they wanted me to within their terms and conditions, instead cancelled both over the phone, and via email.

Limestone took me to court back in Feb this year. The hearing was this morning. At court Limestone failed to turn up for the trial, therefore the case against my company was struck out.

There is a long thread about this company (also others within their named structure), on this forum.

This thread is simply a heads up, if Limestone contact you to advertise via them, in any shape or form, please do not do it. If you read the thread mentioned, you will understand the reasoning's why.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2