Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Leaflet drop

Discussion in 'Northern Ireland' started by AaronPollock, Nov 13, 2008.

1. CarrickSalt

CarrickSalt UKBF Newcomer Free Member

We have only recently advertised in the local shopper magazine (there may be one in your area). They cover most of NI in set regions. We have only had a dozen or so responses yet from the first magazine, but the nature of our business relies either on it snowing or people being pro-active in buying winter products.

This year has been extremely busy with business customers getting prepared for a bitter winter but the residential customers normally wait until the last minute.

Hopefully our advertising will prick their memories of how last year and spur them into preparation. I'll post again to let you know how the localshopper has worked for us.

Rory

www-carricksalt-co-uk

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 By: CarrickSalt Member since: Nov 16, 2011
  2. LeafletDistributionNi

LeafletDistributionNi UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Please check out our website for more information and contact details for our services. Kerrie, we wil have a scheduled drop in that area so can offer good rates.

Posted: Nov 21, 2011 By: LeafletDistributionNi Member since: Nov 21, 2011
  3. LeafletDistributionNi

LeafletDistributionNi UKBF Newcomer Free Member

leafletdistributionni
    .co.uk

Posted: Nov 21, 2011 By: LeafletDistributionNi Member since: Nov 21, 2011
  4. leaflet post uk

leaflet post uk UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi,
    I have been reading this forum for a while and have paid particular interest to this thread as I have recently started my own business as a leaflet distribution company. I am an ex postman and my employees are the same, we pass on our skills learnt as postmen to the delivery of leaflets, we make sure that every single leaflet you pay for gets delivered, we offer solus delivery only, we wear uniform and take care to shut gates and ensure that the leaflets are delivered in A1 condition. We charge a fair price for a job well done.
    I have seen members say that a fair price would be £15 per 1000 leaflets delivered. I don't know how any company can charge £15 per 1000 for solus leaflet delivery this would mean that you would be paying your staff less than £4 per hour to deliver them.
    If you need leaflets delivered (posted through letterboxes not stuffed into garden gates, left on pathways etc) then give me a pm, but expect to pay a fair price, but for that you will be guaranteed a very good job and all of your leaflets delivered.
    my website is leaflet-post-uk.co.uk
    I built it myself so your comments on it would be appreciated

Posted: Nov 23, 2011 By: leaflet post uk Member since: Nov 23, 2011
  5. DavyNi

DavyNi UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Just setting up a mail targeting team in Belfast, kean rates for targeted delivery in the greater Belfast area, could double maybe triple interested party's share of the LPG gas market thru out greater Belfast. Mail for target mail
    sales.

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 By: DavyNi Member since: Dec 24, 2011
  6. LetterBox Angels

LetterBox Angels UKBF Newcomer Free Member

you should look around for reliable destribution services on google<<<<<:D

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 By: LetterBox Angels Member since: Dec 12, 2010
  7. Hazzman

Hazzman UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I came across this forum earlier today when looking up leaflet distribution practices and agree with some of the comments posted above but some do seem to be slightly off like charging £15 for 1000 leaflets to be delivered is definitely not worth doing and would cost more in time and money, if anyone driving a car to a location, on petrol alone if someone had to first pick the leaflets up or drive to the delivery location.

I have started my own leaflet distribution business which delivers weeknights and all day on weekends. I charge £32 for 1000 leaflets and also deliver newspapers, business cards, catalogues etc for reasonable prices.

I deliver ALL leaflets and items myself in the Belfast area and use a GPS Logger to record my movements, speeds and length of time it took to complete a delivery. The customer will get emailed daily or sent a printed copy of all routes taken when I am finished and they can call anyone in the streets delivered to to confirm this.

An example of a dummy route in belfast I drove in my car a few days ago can be shown as proof of how the system works.

Email me if interested and click on the distribution button.

Thanks,

Henry

Posted: Apr 1, 2012 By: Hazzman Member since: Apr 1, 2012
  8. shiggy73

shiggy73 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi Aaron
    Did you get sorted?

Posted: May 1, 2012 By: shiggy73 Member since: Apr 30, 2012
  9. shiggy73

Try JogpostBelfast

10. shiggy73

JogpostBelfast

11. shiggy73

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Got o theleafletdistributionblog[/FONT]

12. Harrycoel

Harrycoel UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi Aaron Pollock,
    According to my opinion ASA distribution is a leading leaflet/flyer distribution company amongst London that Leaflet distribution is an extremely effective method of getting a message directly to a market. Leaflet distribution places a message into the hands or letterboxes of a target market. It is an extremely popular form of marketing that is particularly effective for promoting services or products that are specific to particular regions or demographics. The process of getting the leaflets out is fairly rudimentary.

Posted: Aug 1, 2013 By: Harrycoel Member since: Jun 29, 2013
  13. senseilp

senseilp UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi

I need:

1. A leaflet drop supplier that is based in NI
    2. Leaflets delivered to businesses ONLY, in the Newtownabbey Council area chiefly

Flyers are designed and printed.

Private Message me with a cost per 1000.

Thanks
    DB

Posted: Aug 5, 2013 By: senseilp Member since: Aug 5, 2013
  14. michaellowrie1970

michaellowrie1970 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi All , I would like to say i used to use marketing and leaflet companies in northern Ireland and the best by far was local-post.co.uk . They always brought high response rates from the leaflet distribution campaigns and they offer a more personal service which made using local-post.co.uk a pleasant and very rewarding experience, highly recommended .

Posted: Sep 27, 2013 By: michaellowrie1970 Member since: Sep 27, 2013