1. Welcome to the new-look UKBF! Check out our FAQ guide.

Importing wine from EU country-Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'International Business' started by PDFEU, Aug 2, 2010.

1. PDFEU

PDFEU UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi everyone,

I am about to import wine from an EU country into the UK.

I know these wines for the past 10 years now.And they have received quite a few awards.

If anyone could give me what do i have to do in order to import,storage at my house(i have a big cellar) and also do i need license to sell to individuals or businesses?

Regards

PDFEU
  2. vinaayreddy

vinaayreddy UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Ok i will definitely call you if i hv a requirement
  3. ashytone

ashytone UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi there
    Did you have any success with your question re importing wine and selling to businesses / individuals and the license requirements etc.

I also have a big cellar and a van for importing from Spain and I am keen to find a partner...
  4. 1starsbaby

1starsbaby UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Did you have any luck with your wine importing business ? I am considering importing wine from Italy as I have a contact with vineyards there producing good wine. I am looking to start a business/invest in wine importing but don't know alot about it yet. Any ideas ? :)
  5. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Guest

Hello,
    Well, do you have any license to bring wine? If you have, then i am really interested. I will contact ever i have needed.Thank you.
  6. Cheruk

Cheruk UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi guys

I have a good contact with a wine producer in southern Italy that is able to export huge quantities of bottled wine (prime quality - from the same area as the Nero D'Avola) and can also label it at your own choice, ie you can import it and call it tesco wine, asda wine or anything that reflects your own brand/your customers brand

alternatively it can be sold with the italian supplier's label which is quite widely regarded as a leading supplier of good wine at affordable prices

contact me if you need more information, ill send you over more information about pricing structure which also depends on your likely requirements per month/year etc

regards

cherubinim (at) ymail. com