General Business Forum Brought to you by 9 Spokes
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

I have £250,000.00 to give you if you are in cookware industry

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by Swisaw, May 7, 2011.

1. Swisaw

Swisaw UKBF Ace Full Member

I have £250,000.00 to give you if you are in cookware industry.

Actually not :redface:, I don't have it but I can get it to give it to you if you are in cookware industry and willing to become my partner to develop my cookware concept 'A Better Cookware'. The government grants up to £250,000 to develop new viable business ideas like mine to stimulate economy. I have already opened an account on line to apply for this grant for each one of my inventions but the priority is for my 'A Better Cookware' invention, which has a high potential to be accepted for this grant.

There are no financial and skill conditions attached to the grant but questions asked on a large scale about your business skills related to the idea in question, your financial position and expenditure list. I don't have any business skill in cookware industry and my financial position is extremely poor. Add to that I don't have experience in a large business like cookware business to know what sort of expenditure I need to start up. So if someone, individual or company, with this skill and experience, and good financial position, joins me or let me to join them we will get this grant for research and development without any question asked and more later.

My concept of 'A Better Cookware' has a future because it is going to be legislated for any kitchen of over certain size to use my A Better Cookware for major cooking, boiling, backing and roasting needs. For smaller kitchens heating discounts will be offered. This is for environmental reasons and to save energy. This is because my concept of A Better Cookware utilises heat better and creates a new business, a second business, from recyclable disused items, which are available in plenty.

First I thought my concept of 'A Better Cookware' uses less energy like the use of something around 70% of the energy used by a usual cookware. But now I have discovered ideally it may not need more than one third, yes that is right I said one third, of the energy needed by a usual cooking or boiling pan. Practically, it should reduce the use of energy at least by half, still not bad. So if your cooking, boiling, baking and roasting needs add a £1000.00 to your household gas or electricity bill a year, this should be reduced by at least £500.00. For a business like a restaurant, it means a saving of thousands of pounds.

I am ready to join any one, individual or company, on equitable terms on this enterprise. You are invited to apply if you have any of the following conditions:

1- If you are an individual or company, your cookware business thriving and you have been in this business for years.
    2- If you are an individual or company, you have started business in cookware industry recently and the business is doing all right.
    3- If you are an individual or company in cookware industry but the business is struggling and could stop unless some dramatic changes made to it.
    4- If your cookware business stopped trading because of market adversaries but still you have resources and can remobilise them.
    5- If you are merely an individual and have years of experience in cookware industry.
    6- If you are an individual or company in any thriving business and willing to diversify to cookware industry.
    7- If you are an individual or company in any business, which is struggling and you want to diversify on the hope of saving it.
    8- If you have cash enough, at least equal to the amount of the grant.
    9- Newly graduated with academic business qualification in sales and negotiation.

Priority starts from the first to the last. Please contact me with any convenient means. As a rule, I need to see your credentials from details of your experience to financial position and you have to sign none-disclosure contract form to see technical details of the concept.

Admittedly, the concept seems to be very simple and obvious but because of the dramatic changes it makes in the utilisation of heat so efficiently, justifies to describe it as the reinvention of pans, pots, kittles and ovens to cook, boil, bake and roast.

R. M. Ahmad,
    32 Hollybush Street
    London E13 9DZ UK
    077 1212 6265
    [email protected],
    http://thrilling.me.uk

Last edited: May 7, 2011
    Posted: May 7, 2011 By: Swisaw Member since: Sep 24, 2010
  2. Psl

Psl UKBF Ace Free Member

So your opening statement is a lie. What else do you lie about?

Points 7 and 8 are conflicting because if my business was struggling why would I put £250k+ into a tin pot outfit and not into my own business to save it?

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: Psl Member since: May 4, 2010
  3. vvaannmmaann

vvaannmmaann UKBF Legend Free Member

Maybe re-cycle the redundant monorail trains into saucepans?

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: vvaannmmaann Member since: Nov 6, 2007
  4. ESSindia

ESSindia UKBF Newcomer Free Member

This post seems to be a big lie...

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: ESSindia Member since: Apr 1, 2011
  5. Posilan

Posilan UKBF Ace Full Member - Verified Business

[​IMG]

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: Posilan Member since: Dec 20, 2010
  6. stugster

stugster UKBF Legend Free Member

So wait....

1) You don't have £250,000
    2) You've not even been guaranteed it by the Government yet
    3) This grant is available to ANY businesses in that area
    4) You expect other businesses in that area to invest in your idea and get the grant, when they could just take that idea and get the grant themselves?

Wow.

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: stugster Member since: Feb 1, 2007
  7. Chris Ashdown

Chris Ashdown UKBF Legend Free Member

Exactly who is sponsoring this Legislation, Labour, Conservatives or The monster Loony party ?

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: Chris Ashdown Member since: Dec 7, 2003
  8. Psl

Psl UKBF Ace Free Member

or the Knock'em and hop-it Party?

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: Psl Member since: May 4, 2010
  9. Swisaw

You have not grasped the point.
    It is usual for a struggling business to diversify or completely enter a new market when opportunities arise. Such business obviously has a lot of resources, which can be used as it is or modified to fit the new market. It is a lot easier for an established business to enter a new industry than a new starter. In my case, it is better for me to go into a partnership with an established business in a different market than with a new starter with loads of money. If you don't have some capital skills and experience you can not benefit me whatsoever unless you have cash enough.

10. stugster

Of course it is. But what's in it for the partner?

11. Swisaw

the concept is very exceptional and I could get a grant a lone but I rather prefere to go into partnership to obtain readily available resources like business intelect, experience and skills, equipment, buildings, skilled labour and support resources.

Inellectual property theft is not like shoplifting to get away with it.

12. stugster

Sorry, what?

13. arcon5

arcon5 UKBF Ace Free Member

Oh dear god I really do hope the goverment doesn't give out 1/4 million £ of tax payers money to somebody whoes pitch contains the following:

:eek:

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: arcon5 Member since: Sep 6, 2006
  14. Swisaw

Whichever one, sponsors this legislation, will get absolute majority in the house next election. The use of these cookwares will reduce demand on electricity and gas on a large scale. This should bring price down a lot, some thing will benefit majority of voters..

15. MASSEY

MASSEY UKBF Legend Full Member

I didn't think the government was giving grants for stuff like this. It don't strike me as something that will "stimulate" the economy, it probably would not make a profit for years.

If your idea is as good as you think it is op and they are offering you 250k you don't need anyone else. You just need to get them made and try and sell them. It's not as hard as it looks, that is ofcourse if your product is as good as you claim it to be......

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: MASSEY Member since: Nov 29, 2009
  16. Swisaw

It is an equitable partnership based on equitable terms and conditions. Each partner takes his or her equitable share.

17. Swisaw

I am also thinking on the same line but unfortunately things are not as easy as that. I am sure my claim is correct and may be a lot better than my claim. Technical details of the concept are available for any one with the right credentials.

18. Swisaw

You said: ' when they could just take that idea and get the grant themselves?'.

Taking other peoples' ideas classified as intellectual theft.

19. arcon5

arcon5 UKBF Ace Free Member

But designing a "similar" product isn't.

Posted: May 7, 2011 By: arcon5 Member since: Sep 6, 2006
  20. Swisaw

As long as it doesn't include the distinguishing technical features, which means you can not design anything similar to my concept of 'A Better Cookware'.