Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Hi I'm Wesley from Liverpool TD FURNISHINGS

Discussion in 'North West' started by Wesley1717, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Wesley1717

Wesley1717 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi, I'm new to this business area of things. I'm currently in the process of setting a new business up.
    I've contacted manufactures and negotiated prices and researched the market and have loads of potential orders yet I can't seem to find funding from anywhere this seems to be the hardest thing of all any advice or information would be brilliant and gratefully accepted.
    Thanks.
    Wesley

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 By: Wesley1717 Member since: Aug 4, 2016
  2. Nochexman

Nochexman UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

Hi Wesley, and welcome to the forum. Have you written a business plan? Does it demonstrate to any investor that their investment has complete security, with a strong probability of good earnings?

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 By: Nochexman Member since: Jun 14, 2011
  3. Wesley1717

Wesley1717 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I have a business plan set out but I only have a small amount of capital myself.
    I'm worried about approaching an investor as I don't have much experience such situations.
    As far as security goes how much security could one guarantee on a new business

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 By: Wesley1717 Member since: Aug 4, 2016
  4. Mike Hayes

Mike Hayes UKBF Regular Full Member

I could be stating the obvious but 1) are you absolutely sure you can't finance this yourself and 2) are you sure you aren't overspending? I'd try every way possible to finance the new venture yourself before seeking help from elsewhere, ensuring your start-up costs are minimal.

Posted: Aug 8, 2016 By: Mike Hayes Member since: Jan 7, 2016