Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Css And Javascript Rendering

Discussion in 'Opencart Support' started by braindean, Oct 19, 2016.

1. braindean

braindean UKBF Newcomer Free Member

hi guys brain dean here. i run eCommerce store celebritiesoutfits that on opencart platform and you know well about it that in this eCommerce world speed always matters more. When i check Google page speed and gtmetrix i got two problems. i am not working as web developer basically i am seo analyst and focus on sales. but i want to solved these problems i already solve Optimize CSS Delivery using opencart cache option and that's work fine i think but after doing a lot of Google and reading many forum I can't solve this two problem. Here is the link of Google page speed test.

Posted: Oct 19, 2016 By: braindean Member since: Oct 19, 2016
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Full Member - Verified Business

Try using paragraphs and phrases that actually make sense.

And you can't post links until you have 30 posts.

And speed is relative. It's not necessary to be fast, it's only necessary to deliver something above the fold fast.

Posted: Oct 19, 2016 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. WebDesires

WebDesires UKBF Regular Full Member

We are OpenCart Experts and have worked very closely with another OpenCart store owner to achieve these results in a heavily modified OpenCart 1.5.x store:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https://www.rainvac.com/

Contact us directly and we can help you achieve the same, but as Fisicx said the score is relative so its not always possible to get it so high, but it can definitely be improved.

Posted: Oct 19, 2016 By: WebDesires Member since: Feb 23, 2016
  4. antropy

antropy ecommerce experts Full Member - Verified Business

What are these 2 problems?

Posted: Nov 7, 2016 By: antropy Member since: Aug 2, 2010