Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Community Introductions & Networking [no links please]

Discussion in 'Northern Ireland' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Henry Osadzinski

Henry Osadzinski UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Welcome to the Northern Ireland community introductions thread. This is a new space for people in the local area to come in, say hello and let everyone know what their hopes and goals are from their time on UK Business Forums.

Feel free to introduce yourself here and make others feel welcome :) If you know someone in your area who may benefit from joining in, be sure to let them know about us as well.

While you're welcome to let people know what you're working on and a bit of background, please avoid anything that could come across as a sales pitch and, even if you're an established member, please don't link to your business here. The idea is to give people a chance to get to know each other and what's going on in their region.

Thanks!

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 By: Henry Osadzinski Member since: Aug 30, 2011
  2. william the baker

william the baker UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I'm planning the set up of an artisan bakery and coffee shop called No Substitute in Co. Down. I'm looking for premises and finance. I have the experience & expertise.

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 By: william the baker Member since: Apr 22, 2013
  3. CausewayCopywriter

CausewayCopywriter UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello, I'm a copywriter living and working in Northern Ireland. I'm new to the forum, so I'm looking forward to catching up on all the threads. A bit about myself: I'm an American expat, originally from New England, and I really enjoy life in Northern Ireland. My goal for being on the forum is to learn- especially from people in fields I know little about. Where appropriate, I'd be happy to offer my expertise to help members when they need it.

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 By: CausewayCopywriter Member since: Jul 1, 2014
  4. Pathfinder Drones

Pathfinder Drones UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I am in the process of setting up an aerial photography business in Lisburn. We plan on using Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones) for a variety of uses. This service may be of great benefit to estate agents in order to assist with house sales. Please get in touch for further details, our rates are extremely competitive.

Posted: Oct 9, 2015 By: Pathfinder Drones Member since: Oct 9, 2015
  5. Ostrich2000

Ostrich2000 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

I'm a Business and Marketing Strategist living in Belfast, working locally and online with my US and Canadian clients. Seeking a limited number of quality JV's.

Posted: Sep 30, 2016 By: Ostrich2000 Member since: Sep 29, 2016