Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Community Introductions & Networking [no links please]

Discussion in 'North West' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. ToYourInbox

ToYourInbox UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello everybody, we've been a free member for a few weeks and to be honest need to get into community life more before taking out a 'paid for' membership.

We are based in Blackburn (don't hold it against us) however have clients nationwide and will only be to happy to try and help people out on here were we can. The website is in the process of being put together, although we do have a presence on both Facebook and Twitter, so feel free pop by and say hello.

:)

Posted: Oct 29, 2013 By: ToYourInbox Member since: Oct 9, 2013
  2. adamz

adamz UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi All,

I'm based in beautiful North Yorkshire right on the border with Lancashire so not far from Lancaster. I signed up for a membership here back in 2009 but I've not gotten involved until now - it is time...

I'm an internet marketing consultant and looking forward to helping and learning from others.

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 By: adamz Member since: Feb 12, 2009
  3. mike blakeley

mike blakeley UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all,

I'm based on the Cheshire/Merseyside border and have taken the huge step of launching my own business management training company after over 30 years working as a manager in the public sector.

I am in the process of developing a series of training programmes, which I plan to advertise over the next couple of months to public/private sector organisations. I will be focussing primarily on developing effective teams, supervisory and management development, communications, health & safety and conflict management amongst others.

I would really welcome any help or advice from other forum members who have launched out on their own, particularly from those who have entered the training market.

Really looking forward to contributing to this forum.

Mike

Posted: Apr 1, 2014 By: mike blakeley Member since: Apr 1, 2014
  4. AdaptableTelecoms

AdaptableTelecoms UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi Friends,

This looks like a great community of like-minded folks.

We are based in the beautiful city of Chester providing cloud based telephony solutions. Looking forward to chatting "online" or in person soon!

Best Regards,

Mike

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 By: AdaptableTelecoms Member since: Jun 16, 2014
  5. Obey Your Hunger

Obey Your Hunger UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi. I am Mark. My wife an I are planning to start a Singaporean cafe on the Wirral soon. We look forward to getting advice from this forum.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 By: Obey Your Hunger Member since: Sep 12, 2014
  6. Big G

Big G UKBF Regular Free Member

Sounds great that Mark. Let us know where and when that opens.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 By: Big G Member since: Dec 15, 2010
  7. BlotMedia

BlotMedia UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all, I'm Chris from Blot Media based in Wilmslow, Cheshire

Looking forward to getting involved in some community discussions. I'm always willing to help out if anyone wants any advice on Web Design, Graphic Design or SEO.

Thanks

Posted: Oct 3, 2014 By: BlotMedia Member since: Oct 3, 2014
  8. Paul Murray

Paul Murray UKBF Regular Full Member

Hi everyone, I'm Paul, a web/brand designer and front-end developer.

I've been a member of the forum for a while, initially as a freelance designer, but have recently rebranded my business following an expansion.

I'm here to offer advise on anything I can, as well as meet contacts, and hopefully some future clients.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 By: Paul Murray Member since: Nov 24, 2011
  9. siobhan.mpd

siobhan.mpd UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all

I’m Siobhan and I work for My Parcel Delivery. I wanted to introduce myself as I have been browsing the forums for the past 2 weeks and it’s time to start speaking to you all.

My Parcel delivery was a start-up a few short years ago and now we would now love to give back to the start-up community and help with tips and advice based on what we experiences as well as (of course) parcel delivery.

I look forward to speaking to you all soon and if you have any questions please just shoot me a message.

Posted: Nov 7, 2014 By: siobhan.mpd Member since: Oct 6, 2014
  10. Jonathan Dunn

Jonathan Dunn UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Good afternoon all

just a quick message to introduce myself as i am the business manager for EE covering the north west (lancashire and Cumbria) i am here really to help all businsses in the area in there communication and technology area of their business we do a whole lot more than just mobile phones. if you do require any information o help please dont hesitate to give me a call or drop me a PM

thanks
    Jonny

Posted: Jun 26, 2015 By: Jonathan Dunn Member since: Jun 26, 2015
  11. Patrick @ BIG in the UK

Patrick @ BIG in the UK UKBF Contributor Free Member

Welcome to UKBF Jonny.

Posted: Jun 26, 2015 By: Patrick @ BIG in the UK Member since: Jun 18, 2015
  12. Watson91

Watson91 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi folks,

I'm Rob, a complete newcomer to this forum but eager to get involved in discussions and learn as much as I can. I'm a marketing manager for a business data company so I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has on using marketing data in campaigns.

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 By: Watson91 Member since: Feb 9, 2016
  13. jenny1984

jenny1984 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Jenny and I have recently set up a Virtual Assistant service called Confer Admin, which is aimed at small business owners.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know people on here and to gain some good advice from the forums.

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 By: jenny1984 Member since: Mar 30, 2016
  14. NorthernNewbie

NorthernNewbie UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hello I am based in Manchester- with the relevant experience and funding I hope to open my own not-for-profit music studio catering for the homeless/substance abusers/children with challenging behaviour. Hope to see some of you around and if anyone has any info on music studios/not for profit organisations or just general advice you can PM me. :)

NN

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 By: NorthernNewbie Member since: Sep 2, 2010