Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Community Introductions & Networking [no links please]

Discussion in 'West Midlands' started by Henry Osadzinski, Jul 13, 2012.

1. UniverseNicole22

UniverseNicole22 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all,

Just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself.

My names Nicole and I run The Uni-Verse Student Network.

The Uni-Verse Student Network is an on-line student community where students can network, share ideas, access exclusive deals on student essentials and also buy and sell used textbooks and other learning materials among each other all within a safe and social environment.

We allow the opportunity for local businesses to sell their products to our community on our site for free. No fees or charges for the seller or buyer.

So if you have a product that you would like to sell to the student community please get in touch :)

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 By: UniverseNicole22 Member since: Apr 10, 2014
  2. Independent Freight

Independent Freight UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi everyone,

Just a quick Introduction to myself and Independent Freight. We are a transport and logistics company based over in Nuneaton, and can assist with both UK and International Logistics, Documentation and Customs :)

If you have any questions on these, or need some advice, feel free to contact me

Kind Regards, Ben

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 By: Independent Freight Member since: Dec 22, 2014
  3. b_lyne

b_lyne UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all,
    I'm Ben. Ive recently opened a caribbean takeaway 'Cafe Jamdown' in tipton just opposite the pie factory. Here for advice , guidance and any services i can find helpful.

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 By: b_lyne Member since: Dec 2, 2013
  4. Aston Uni Photonics

Aston Uni Photonics UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi everyone,

I am Alisa from Aston Institute of Photonics. We are part of Aston University and we are doing a lot of research about lasers and similar things. We are offering high value consultancy for businesses in West Midlands. All fees are covered by European Regional Development Fund, thus it is all absolutely free!!

So, if you do any type of in-house manufacturing/production, just contact me, we might be able reduce your costs or improve your processes for free! We can help almost anyone, from dentist and baker to car manufacturer.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 By: Aston Uni Photonics Member since: Mar 3, 2015
  5. dtdigital

dtdigital UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hello from Stoke on Trent.

DT Digital is a digital marketing consultancy based Stoke-on-Trent. We help business grow their online presence, achieve measurable results and boost bottom lines through quality SEO, PPC and content marketing.

We offer bespoke digital marketing solutions to suite your business. All Our services aim is to increase your bottom line, grow your brand's reputation and reduce costs through savvy digital strategy.

Each project we undertake is completed with care and attention to detail.From the initial contact to handover, we keep you informed every step of the way.

Posted: Sep 17, 2015 By: dtdigital Member since: Sep 17, 2015
  6. Sarah_BlueFox

Sarah_BlueFox UKBF Contributor Free Member

Hello,
    I'm Sarah, a copywriter based in Coventry. I love to help clients connect with their customers and build relationships through the written word, with the ultimate aim of increasing sales.

I'm also a master CV writer. (OK, I know there's no actual CV writing 'title', but I have written 500+ CVs for clients over the past four years, and achieved some excellent feedback. I reckon that qualifies me!).

I like to network and find out what other businesses do especially in the local area, so feel free to drop me a message!
    Sarah

Posted: Oct 8, 2015 By: Sarah_BlueFox Member since: Oct 8, 2015
  7. Raul Picart

Raul Picart UKBF Newcomer Full Member

I thought I'd swing by here and do a formal introduction!

My name is Raul, often mistaken for Paul (go figure, right?). I currently work full-time for a FTSE 250 company based in Sutton Coldfield, in a Marketing role however, I've always been quite keen to share my knowledge with small business owners because entrepreneurship is something that has always interested me.

I started my career in the United States working for an advertising agency and then moved over to UK in 2007, where I've been ever since. My marketing experience comes from both offline (direct mail and press advertising) alongside online (SEO, PPC, and inbound marketing).

I am quite interested in learning about the issues that business owners face in terms of their marketing efforts and sharing any thoughts / past experience that could help out!

Let's see...other than that, I'm sure here to read and contribute as and when I can.

Thanks and I will see you around the forum! :)

Posted: May 7, 2016 By: Raul Picart Member since: May 7, 2016
  8. PartyWarehouse

PartyWarehouse UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi all,

Just a very quick message to say hello. We have a party shop in west bromwich, that I've recently joined the family with and as a result, become obsessed with balloons!

Looking forward to gaining knowledge and helping others too!

Es

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 By: PartyWarehouse Member since: Apr 11, 2017