Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, make sure to follow us on Twitter! Say hi and we'll be sure to follow back!

Best Inventory software to use with Opencart

Discussion in 'Opencart Support' started by Lilou789, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Lilou789

Lilou789 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hello,

I have a growing internet business (just have sales direct from my website) and I'm looking for a stock inventory management system.

The key things I want to do are place purchase orders using items from my opencart stock (I order stock from the US so the pending lead time can be weeks), when the order arrives to push a button for the order to integrate into the live opencart stock. Would also be good to see the cost value of the purchase per item (cost, shipping and customs charges).

I would want be able to run a report at anytime showing the current stock plus en-route stock = total stock - then to be able to compare this to say a report showing the sales orders by item for say the last 2 months - giving a delta of each stock item at a given moment (so I know what to order from the US every week or so).

Posted: Sep 18, 2016 By: Lilou789 Member since: Feb 18, 2013
  2. antropy

antropy ecommerce experts Full Member - Verified Business

3. Solon Zenetzis

Solon Zenetzis UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Check out our inventory software, EMDI Business management. It is very easy and can connect with many e-shop platforms like opencart, magento, woocommerce, cscart, presta, oscommerce, virtuemart, whmcs etc. We' ll help you to install and setup exactly for your needs, you can try it for 30 days with no obligation and if you like it you can purchase it and continue using it.

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 By: Solon Zenetzis Member since: Mar 16, 2017